STRICTLY SWING COMPETITION - 300 NOK PER COUPLE
The Strictly Swing Competitions are designed to showcase a competitor's social dance skills with a chosen partner. Competitors enter as a couple.
- Competitors may compete in one division of Strictly Swing per partner. Multiple entries (e.g. multiple partners) in a single division are prohibited.
- All dancing in the Strictly Swing competitions is to be lead/follow.
- No routines, lifts, aerials, planned entrances or exits are allowed. Breakaways and drops are permitted.
- Couples must display at least 90% west coast swing content.
- Contest music and the order in which it is played will be selected by the DJ.
- Costumes are prohibited, but coordinating attire is allowed.
- All rounds will be danced in heats.